how to post?

10:04 AM, Friday June 12th 2020

Hey Im a bit of a technophobe 'old' person and seem to have been unsuccessful at posting my homework for lesson 1.

I uploaded the photos into Imgur.com which are posted onto that platforms gallery but not drawabox ... can anyone help please? Thanks

2 users agree
11:44 AM, Friday June 12th 2020

Click on your nickname at the top right. After this, you will see a drop-down menu. Choose "sketchbook". Then, below your avatar, click "post your artwork to the sketchbook". Choose the submission type of "Drawabox Homework" and set all additional settings and input fields. Your imgur album link should go to "Link to the images" text input field.

6:11 PM, Monday June 15th 2020

Thank you ... I did manage it in the end

6:54 PM, Monday June 15th 2020

Actually i havnt managed it - ive done what you suggest and when I press' upload to community' its telling me invalid URL!! Getting very frustrated now!! Any more suggestions please?

2:07 PM, Wednesday June 17th 2020

What exactly did you put into the link field?

0 users agree
11:40 AM, Saturday June 13th 2020

Copy the link (as in the web address of the post) and paste it on to the web images adress space on the submit homework submissions page. But I think you should finish all the tasks in lessson 1 to post the homework otherwise it gets put in the sketchbook.

The recommendation below is an advertisement. Most of the links here are part of Amazon's affiliate program (unless otherwise stated), which helps support this website. It's also more than that - it's a hand-picked recommendation of something I've used myself. If you're interested, here is a full list.
Color and Light by James Gurney

Color and Light by James Gurney

Some of you may remember James Gurney's breathtaking work in the Dinotopia series. This is easily my favourite book on the topic of colour and light, and comes highly recommended by any artist worth their salt. While it speaks from the perspective of a traditional painter, the information in this book is invaluable for work in any medium.

This website uses cookies. You can read more about what we do with them, read our privacy policy.